PWR are proud to be actively producing and organising sustainable Events.
At Winter Wonderland we take positive steps to:
- Minimise our impact on the local communities through working in conjunction with The Historic Royal Palaces, Royal Parks and Local Councils
- Use local staff and crew where possible and encourages traders and operators to do the same.
- Minimise pollution by encouraging visitors to use public transport
- Minimise energy use by carefully planning how we use electricity
- Encourage traders and operators will to procure products from sustainable sources where possible. The vast majority of the Winter Wonderland infrastructure is permanent or is re-used year after year.
- Minimise waste through recycling off-site. Providing suitable facilities for visitors, traders and operators to recycle their waste and all site waste will be sorted off site to divide out recyclable and non-recyclable materials. Cooking oil will be recycled as bio-fuel. Power, lighting and water usage is kept to a minimum by careful planning.
Through these steps we deliver events which are fun, friendly and have a minimum practical impact on the environment.