Terms and Conditions
Winter Wonderland – Ticketing Terms and Conditions
We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets to the Ice Rink, Giant Observation Wheel and/or Circus (“Tickets”) which are sold by or on behalf of PWR Events Limited (“we”, “us” or “PWR Events”) for Winter Wonderland taking place from 22nd November 2013 to 5th January 2014 (excluding 25 December 2013) (“Event”) at Hyde Park, London (“Park”). Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Furthermore, please note that entrance to the Event and the purchase of any Tickets is also subject to the regulations of the Park and we therefore encourage you to check with the Park’s website.
The Terms are as follows:
1. Entry to the Event is free. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Ice Rink and/or The Magical Ice Kingdom and/or Circus and/or Giant Wheel within the Event and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
2. Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or Event.
3. All Ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges are available after you have purchased your Tickets and PWR Events Limited shall not be liable for consequential losses, including but not limited to travel and car parking.
4. Any tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted.
5. All Tickets remain the property of PWR at all times and constitute a personal revocable licence from PWR to you which may be withdrawn by PWR and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
6. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant attraction. Customers with Tickets for the Ice Rink and Circus should arrive a minimum of 20 minutes before the relevant start time as stated on the Tickets. No refunds will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full skating session. Late arrivals for the Circus will be allowed in at the discretion of the Circus operator.
7. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen. Removing any Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
8. Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket. Note that any booking fees are not refundable.
9. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PWR in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
10. No child aged 12 or under will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over and such child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of such person at all times. PWR Events reserves the right to determine the ratio of adults in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
11. All children attending the Ice Rink and/or The Magical Ice Kingdom and/or Circus and/or Giant Observation Wheel within the Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket, with the exception of those aged 2 and under attending the The Magical Ice Kingdom, Circus or Giant Observation Wheel who will not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adult’s lap). Certain attractions within the Park may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check before purchasing.
12. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 21 you may be asked for proof of age.
13. The Ice Rink operates in all weather conditions. In the unlikely event that the Ice Rink operator deems it necessary to close the Ice Rink, alternative sessions will be offered for skating, subject to availability. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing, the Event is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
14. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Events operating hours. PWR Events in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without refund or compensation to close any part of the Event or restrict the number of persons having access to the Event due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if PWR Events considers the circumstances so require.
15. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
16. PWR Events accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage however arising including distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or attraction. Use of the Ice Rink, attending The Magical Ice Kingdom, the Circus and Giant Wheel is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, PWR Events is not responsible for any injuries to visitors, however caused, save where any death or injury is caused by the proven negligence of PWR Events, its staff or servants.
17. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
18. Neither we nor the Park can accept responsibility for any personal property.
19. If an error is made in the price of any Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
20. If the Event and/or any attractions are cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event and/or attraction will be open). In respect of any attraction for which you have already purchased a Ticket, if the attraction is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled attraction (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled attraction or the Event or the attraction is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If you wish to claim such a refund, please apply in writing to Winter Wonderland, 100 High Street, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 2ST within 28 days of the date of the cancelled attraction (though please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event or any ride or attraction within the Event resulting from events beyond the control of the PWR and/or the operators of the relevant ride or attraction.
21. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, PWR Events and the Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or refund the face value for any Tickets purchased if it has reasonable grounds to do so. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are prohibited.
22. Customers may be ejected from the Event and the Park if, in the reasonable opinion of PWR Events or the Park, the customer is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Park.
23. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Park. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, ticket holders consent to filming, stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
24. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
25. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
26. All events are subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
27. PWR Events reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website and attendance to the Event after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
28. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of the site
PWR Events does not promise that the site will be error free – the site and content are delivered on an “as available” and “as-is” basis. PWR Events cannot ensure that the files you download from the site will be free of viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
The content and software of this site is the property of PWR Events. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and retain copies of pages from this site for your own personal use. You also agree not to duplicate, modify, publish or download any of the information on this site unless authorised by PWR Events.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your contact details will be held on the PWR Events mailing list. You may be contacted with information we feel may be appropriate and relevant to you from time to time. Mailings may include information from specially selected organisations and may be via post or e-mail. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us please contact us on email@example.com giving your full name and address (as per your booking) and you will be removed from the mailing list.
All customer rights under the 1988 Data Protection Act (UK) any subsequent revisions will apply.
PWR Events Limited is registered in England No. 3827071 at 100 High Street, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 2ST.